I'm an energetic, funny, inspirational, keynote-style speaker. I've created numerous research-informed, highly-engaging events for meaningful learning and growth, in PK-20, business, and the community.
- Buchanan, K. (2017, February). (Re)Kindling joy in leading. Invited keynote at the UWSP Student Government Association Retreat. Amherst Junction, WI.
- Buchanan, K. (2016, April). Happy teachers, happy children. Workshop presented at the Early Childhood Education Conference. Menomonie, WI.
- Buchanan, K., & Herr, M. (2016, March). A little extra vs. this again: Inspirational diversity activities. Invited workshop at the regional Walmart managers annual meeting, Plover, WI.
- Buchanan, K.. (2016, January). Getting real about messy problems. Invited workshop for the Worzalla senior management team, Stevens Point, WI.
- Caught your attention--knows how to hold a group
- His style of presentation was engaging, thrilling, and entertaining.
- Upbeat, alive presenter
- All around fantastic. Great advice on how to be a better leader and how to thrive in a busy environment.
- Best presenter of the conference
- Very good at what he does
- I really felt myself becoming more happy even as we were going through the presentation, and felt like I could take a lot away to make my life less stressful.
- Just what I needed
More: Curriculum Vitae
Wearing the same shirts doesn't make a team. -Buchholz and Roth